Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

Related Link » Candied Bacon Ice Cream Recipe
“Who doesn't like bacon and eggs?” [emphasis added]
— David Lebovitz


Candied Bacon Ice Cream
h/t Craig Newmark
No doubt, there are those who don't like bacon and eggs. But you can't count me among such hopelessly clueless people! Just like Pavlov's dog, I begin salivating as soon as I see that "Beggin' Strips" commercial:

Beggin' Strips Commercial: "ITS BACON!"


I also have what they used to call a "sweet" tooth, and thank goodness for Splenda®, because I have type II diabetes. Furthermore, I love ice cream.

So, what could be more splendiferous than candied bacon ice cream? (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.)

Post #942 Too Much of a Good Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment