Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yes; yes; yes; yes; yes; …

Related Link » Are Liberals Anti-WASP?
“Do bears … ? […] But back to the title question, which made me laugh and made me read Pat Buchanan, whom I normally don’t have much time for. Are liberals anti-WASP? Is the pope Catholic? Is the Rev. Al Sharpton an opportunistic race-baiting publicity hound? Hang on, I’ve got a better one, does the President pal around with terrorists and America-hating racists? Discriminating against WASPs, like bashing America, is part of the bedrock of modern liberalism. Even liberals laugh when they see a statement like that.”
— Jules Crittenden, May 15, 2010 (forward movement)
The title that I selected for this post comprises my responses to Jules' rhetorical questions in the above excerpt from his post.

But that reminded me of what is arguably the funniest "mature" scene in American movie history. The scene is viewable in the video below, where the punchline of the joke is impeccably delivered by a patron, played by Director Rob Reiner's mother, in Katz's Delicatessen.


"I'll have what she's having."


Post #1,269 Yes; yes; yes; yes; yes; …

No comments:

Post a Comment