Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Maybe God will forgive you …

… But I won't.


(Image via israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
Related source » Forgive Me for Voting for Our Current President - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva: 'via Blog this'
[This related source is recommended in its entirety.]

“It is the Ten Days of Repentance between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, a time for the Jewish people to repent for their sins and ask others for forgiveness for any wrongdoing.

In that spirit, please accept my open apology to my fellow Jews. I have truly put you all in danger.

On November 6, 2012 I took part in a historic event in of which I am very ashamed. In fact, I am quite embarrassed. I helped put into the White House an imposter and a fervent enemy of the Jewish people. Barack Hussein Obama.

Maybe my wrongdoing is more forgivable because I am not alone, I am part of the 70 percent of Jews who put an enemy of the Jewish people into the highest office in the world. Was I just a follower? Was I misled?

It seems that Jews on a whole tend to vote for people who don't like them, to side with their enemy. Maybe it's some weird Stockholm syndrome. […] ”

— Lisa Surany-Cyrulnik, October 02, 2014 (israelnationalnews.com)


Yeah. Maybe it's some sort of self-loathing, Lisa Surany-Cyrulnik. Or maybe it's plain old stupidity. Who cares?

Maybe God will forgive you. But you won't get any forgiveness from me, you moron.

I used to be a typical-liberal of Jewish ancestry, too. But when Obama came along, I smelled a Jew-hating rat from the get-go. You don't have to be an Ashkenazi genius to see through that empty suit.

I did my best to vent my misgivings. Alas, none of the 70% of Jews who support Obama were swayed.

Well, f*ck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Post 2,425 Maybe God will forgive you …

No comments:

Post a Comment