Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to the "Mob"!

Related Link » I Am The Mob
“There's a lot of talk about the mob these days. I decided to go to a protest against the Obama health care plan to see for myself. Sure enough, the place in front of my Congresswoman's office was crawling with the mob! I decided to talk to some of them at great personal risk, and here's what I found out.”
— ShortForOrdinary
I Am The Mob


If you're a bunch of leftists yelling "No blood for oil!", or sermonizing "Yes we can!", or trying to Rahm some piece-of-shit legislation down people's throats, well that's just "democracy in action". But if you won't eat the poison mushrooms the White House is force-feeding you, you're an unpatriotic mob.

F*ck you Bob Gibbs, and f*ck the horse you came in on.

Post #885 Welcome to the "Mob"!

No comments:

Post a Comment