Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

De Flower Generation's Deflowered

That is to say, the hippies are thoroughly f*cked, man. I'm talkin' about those who are rapidly approaching the real 60's — their own. How can I say this? Let me count the ways:
  1. Who are some of their political favorites? Teddy the K comes to mind; Nan the P; Babs the Box. Just about anyone who's lost their frickin' mind. "Like, I'm not into sanity, man."
  2. Sexual morés? "Like, I'm not into morés, man; I'm into amoré, dig? And the moré the merrier, man."
  3. Drugs? "Like, how much, man? Like, my price range is free, man, cuz I ain't got a pit to poss in, dig?"
  4. Religious and cultural tendencies? "I'm into reincarnation, man, cuz next time I'm gonna be Shirley MacLaine or Tom Cruise, man."
  5. Role models? Besides the aforementioned Macster and Cruister, there's Babs the Strident. "She's got a good voice, man, so she must know what she's talkin' about, dig? Clooney is cool, man. The babes dig 'im, so he must know sumpin' sumpin'. Just about anybody in HolyShitWood, man, cuz they're all rich, so that means they know stuff, like poetry an' shit, dig? Some of them have read books."
You catchin' my drift, man? It's not just the hippies, though. There is a sizable group that no longer understands which end is up, man. People who just don't get that Kurzweil's Singularity is fast (very fast) approaching, let alone what a singularity actually is. Read the CliffsNotes, man. There is more to life than what's on YouTube, dude. Remember what frequently follows the 60's, man. It's later than you think, man. Oh yeah, I forgot, you're not into time.

No comments:

Post a Comment