Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

§ I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: What a Fool Believes

{Song #22 « Song #23 » Song #24}

§ ≡ One of an ongoing series of posts in which I pick, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best songs of the second millennium. Feel free to offer constructive dissenting opinions; preferably set to music.

Song #23 is What a Fool Believes sung by The Doobie Brothers.

This song (with Michael McDonald singing lead vocals) became something of an obsession for me in the late '70s and early '80s, a period of time I can best characterize as my mid-life crisis.



Post #876 § I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: What a Fool Believes

No comments:

Post a Comment