Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

§ I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Unchained Melody

{Song #1 « Song #2 » Song #3}

§ ≡ One of an ongoing series of posts in which I pick, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best songs of the second millennium. Feel free to offer constructive dissenting opinions; preferably set to music.

Song #2 is Unchained Melody, one of the most recorded songs of the 20th century, by some counts having spawned over 500 versions in hundreds of different languages. As sung by Bobby Hatfield of the Righteous Brothers in the film "Ghost", it is the essence of "That Lovin' Feelin'".



Post #677 § I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Unchained Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment