Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Monday, September 1, 2008

What do you do all day?

Ever since I retired (in 2002) people have asked, "What do you do all day?" I must admit it is difficult to account for all those hours; time flies when you're having fun.

Anyway, my full-time [a]vocation is now blogging, and my work-week daily schedule is as follows:

h/t Theo

Please bear in mind that "office" means my study and "home" means my living quarters. Also, all times are approximate because, strictly speaking I'm not into time, man.

On weekends and holidays like today, I blog some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment