Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

§ I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: I Hate Myself for Loving You

{Song #62 « Song #63 » Song #64}

§ ≡ One of an ongoing series of posts in which I pick, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best songs of the second millennium. Feel free to offer constructive dissenting opinions; preferably set to music.

Song #63 is I Hate Myself for Loving You sung by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. It is a 1988 song and the first single from the album, Up Your Alley.

FULL DISCLOSURE: This is an OK song, especially if you are into hard rock and Sunday Night NFL Football. But, I chose this song for my series primarily for the video of 4-year-old Howard Wong's drumming (see below). Watch Howard get really into it about 3 minutes in. This kid's The Bomb!

Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving You - Howard Wong on drums


Post #1,232 § I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: I Hate Myself for Loving You



No comments:

Post a Comment