Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine in the Middle-East Cesspool

Related Link » I Am Israel - Documentary Film Version
“I am Israel-- I have been attacked four times by Arab armies since I declared independence in 1948. I told the Arabs who lived on my land that they were welcome to stay, but they were told by the neighboring states to leave temporarily while the Jews were "taken care of". I have been offering a message of peace since the day I was born, but my enemies answered only in bullets. I am a survivor -- I won every war. Realizing they could not defeat me with arms, my enemies have turned to lies.”
— Terrorism Awareness Project
h/t Theo

Post #1,101 A Ray of Sunshine in the Middle-East Cesspool

No comments:

Post a Comment