Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Friday, October 9, 2009

HHS Class of 1959 Reunion

You might have noticed my new (at the time of this posting) "Blog Title Background Pic", which happens to be the 50th one I have used over the years (to date). It was taken at my 50th-year Reunion for my Hicksville High School Class of 1959, at the Holiday Inn (near Islip Macarthur Airport) on Long Island, New York, October 3, 2009.

Using as a clue my October-1949 photo from my U.S. Immigration "Green Card", can you extrapolate exactly 60 years to find me in the Reunion photo?

Post #(1)959 HHS Class of 1959 Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment