Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wales, Cows, Sheep, Garlic, and Flatulence

{ link » Subject•Article}
“Scientists in Wales tackling the impact flatulent cows and sheep have on global warming may have an answer - putting garlic in their food.”
I'm not sure that such an anti-global-warming scheme is one I could get behind, so to speak. Something smells fishy about it. I mean, if garlic succeeds in reducing the methane production, what will happen to the proverbial camel's breath of these grazers?

And what about the milk? Who but the French would be willing to drink garlic milk? The meat might be good, if you like garlic seasoning. My own preference, however, would be bacon salt, because everything tastes better with bacon. But, I digress, as is my wont ...

No comments:

Post a Comment