Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

§ I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Take My Breath Away

Take My Breath Away Single Cover
(image via Wikipedia)
{Song #78 « Song #79 » T•of•C}

§ ≡ One of an ongoing series of posts in which I pick, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best songs of the second millennium. Feel free to offer constructive dissenting opinions; preferably set to music.

Song #79 is Take My Breath Away, performed by the band Berlin and written by Giorgio Moroder and Tom Whitlock. It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song.


This song speaks to me of my personal awakening in 1986.


Take my breath away
Enhanced by Zemanta

Post 2,011 § I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Take My Breath Away

No comments:

Post a Comment