Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seymour Hersh? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!

Cross of Opus Dei - based primarily on en:Imag...Image via Wikipedia

Related source » The Unraveling of Seymour Hersh
[This related source is recommended in its entirety.]
“The New Yorker’s investigative reporter Seymour Hersh seems to be unraveling. […] Hersh also alleged that General Stanley McChrystal, who headed Joint Special Operations Command before becoming the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, and his successor, Vice Admiral William McRaven, as well as many within JSOC, 'are all members of, or at least supporters of, Knights of Malta'. 'Many of them are members of Opus Dei', Hersh continued. […] These are the mutterings of a fevered, obsessive mind. His strange, conspiracy-plagued world is dominated by neo-conservatives and Opus Dei crusaders who are reliving the 13th century. Such writers now find a welcoming home at the New Yorker.”
— PETER WEHNER - 01.18.2011 (commentarymagazine.com)

A few years ago I had a subscription to the New Yorker. I especially enjoyed the magazine's cartoons. Then I read one of Hersh's "articles". I immediately cancelled my subscription.

Not only didn't I want to see more Hersh. I didn't want to hear, read or smell any more of him either. What a freakin' lunatic. I can see him now, preparing his next rant while sitting in traffic, naked, eating glass.

See-Less Hersh is a Life Master of the Anti-American Association of Self-Loathing Juice, along with other high achievers, such as that cunning-linguist Yesam Chumpsky, as well as that despicable self-hater Bobby Fischer (now mercifully gone to his just deserts).

Hersh also served as press secretary for the presidential campaign of Senator Eugene McCarthy in 1968. Surprise.

Post 1,543 Seymour Hersh? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment