Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Friday, June 25, 2010

§ I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Dream a Little Dream of Me

{Song #72 « Song #73 » Song #74}

§ ≡ One of an ongoing series of posts in which I pick, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best songs of the second millennium. Feel free to offer constructive dissenting opinions; preferably set to music.

Doris Day (early 1950s)



Song #73 is Dream a Little Dream of Me sung by Doris Day. "Dream a Little Dream of Me" was recorded by traditional popular music singers of the 1940s and 1950s, including Doris Day, who during 1957 was the first latter day singer to record it at the slow tempo in which it had been written.








Doris Day - Dream a Little Dream of Me (Rita Hayworth pictured)


Post #1,328 § I Am Music and I Pick the Songs: Dream a Little Dream of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment