Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Monday, August 26, 2013

On Clarity of Vision

Clarity of vision means never having to admit you're delusional.

Related source » ru_foto: Чистый взор: "Чистый взор" 'via Blog this'
[This related source is recommended in its entirety.]


“Чистый взор” (Image via ru-foto.livejournal.com)

Back in the day, before "hope and change" had morphed into "hopey dopey", I had a revealing conversation with a relative of mine about the potentially dire consequences of an Obama administration. My own intuition about this far-left candidate for President of the United States was that he would be nothing short of a disaster for our Nation. My relative, however, was much more optimistic. "I have clarity of vision," he reassured me. Alas, my own sense of foreboding has not disappointed.

I would never claim clarity of vision, if for no other reason than that I've had a life-long struggle with eye problems. But I do have a prominent nose (as I have been told on occasion), which, despite the never-ending storm of pollen in this part of the country, still functions well enough to smell the storm of horseshit emanating from all the exclusive golf clubs in the District of Columbia and Martha's Vineyard.

It never ceases to amaze me how a major portion of our society seems incapable of perceiving their delusions, even in hindsight, which most people realize tends to be 20/20. The Obama Administration has been, and will continue to be a disaster of major proportions for our Nation. Its political, societal, economic, monetary, and foreign policies are suicidally wrong-headed. Many people who are willing to face this dissonant music wonder if our Nation can survive such an onslaught of idiocy and/or perversion.

Wake up, America! Wipe-clean your glasses. Have some fresh-brewed coffee. Smell the mendacity.

It's deafening.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Post 2,008 On Clarity of Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment