Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hungry for Change?

{ link » subject article}
She Said What?
John Podhoretz - 02.18.2008 - 17:27

Michelle Obama today said that “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction.”
Hungry for change? Come to ***Burger Nation***, where our motto is:
"You're moving in the right direction!"
  1. Cheeseburger with everything on it? Good.
  2. A gallon-cup of soda and fries widdat? Better.
  3. Change from 5 bucks? Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment