Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Friday, December 31, 2010

"I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!"

 “Floridly Psychotic” h/t Secular Apostate 
Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States Hou...Image via Wikipedia

Related source » Dennis Miller - The Big Speech
[This video is recommended in its entirety.]
“Segment from recent HBO comedy special. Miller's take on Islam - Terrorists and Nancy Pelosi.”
— WebsurferguyMN, November 28, 2010

How crazy is Nancy Pelosi? Dennis Miller: "She's bat-shit crazy. I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!"




Post 1,528 "I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!"
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Very difficult to establish contact TBH - of course we could get our mutual e-pal involved but all you'd need do is type JK into his "Search" function to ascertain what good I am. Would be to you.

    Politically, despite my (hopefully obvious) enjoyment dickering with you - I'm basically a Centrist-Libertarian - which I gather you ain't. Forgive that, I'm an Arkie and the best I've ever given you is Bill Clinton (but even I'd agree, the only justifiable gift of Hillary would be based on - "We deported them to New York").

    I read your "Cold Calculation & Hot Lead" and - you may recognize my 'cold calculating' elsewhere, you may see me as somebody ex-post-facto as Bismarck, perhaps Clauswitz - but I have in the past enjoyed your 'take' on things and enjoyed the heck out of your humorous banter serious as whatever is to come, turns out to be.

    We'll see how this works out my friend - if we can - let's accommodate. Above, I stated I was "a Centrist" while you are "a Rightest" - my expectation is (especially in matters military and foreign policy - excluding the DoD budget - you'll be "the Centrist" and I'll be...)

    Well, heck - let's have a go at it.

    JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my online world, JK. Politics is a major component, but, overall, it's about life (and other concepts).

    ReplyDelete