Note Well:
This blog is intended for rational audiences. Its contents are the personal opinions of its author. If you quote from this blog, which you
may do with attribution, please assume personal accountability for any consequences of mischaracterizing these expressed intentions.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Way Cooler Than iPhone™

I don't like traveling much. Well, not traveling exactly; I don't like packing. Actually, it's not all the packing, just the outbound packing (return packing is no bother). Frankly, it's not the packing, per se. I hate the decisions! Do I err on the side of "just in case" or "restrict to carry-on"? And the most troublesome decisions are always about the books.

No more! Wifey bought me the perfect birthday present — a Kindle™. If you don't know what I am talking about, click on the foregoing link.

Now I can travel "carry-on" style but take my reading (and, BTW, music) library with me, whether we are heading to Hawaii or just down the street to the coffee shop. It's way cooler than an iPhone™, if your pastime is reading books (and blogs too) while listening to, for example, Beethoven or The Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment